The Family Care Network is a 501(c)(3) private, nonprofit children and families services provider. Established in 1987 for the purpose of creating family-based treatment programs as an alternative to group home or institutional care for children and youth, the agency, accredited by the California Alliance of Child and Family Services, operates multiple programs designed to strengthen and preserve families and individuals.
- In the agency’s 25+ year history, our programs have grown to serve over 1,400 children, youth and families annually in San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties.
- Programs are delivered in partnership with public and private agencies, and the community.
- The Family Care Network provides 17 distinct programs within five service divisions:
- Therapeutic Foster Care;
- Family Support Services;
- Transitional Housing Services;
- Prevention and Early Intervention Services; and
- Community-Linked Services.
- All agency programs are based on Best Practices, Wraparound Principles and evidence-based or promising practices.
- The Family Care Network values integrity, accountability, program fidelity and outcome-based services, and is accredited by the California Alliance of Child & Family Services.
Check us out: